GtkD 3.6.5May 30, 2017
- Fix the Windows build script.
- Fix the workaround for 64bit Windows. #201
GtkD 3.6.4May 26, 2017
- Don't add deprecation warnings in a bugfix release.
GtkD 3.6.3May 14, 2017
- Fix the destroyNotify error when destroying an object with unref.
- Retrieve the library names from the gir files instead of gtkd.paths.
GtkD 3.6.2May 11, 2017
- Fix dub.json.
- Call free in the destructors of classes not derived from ObjectG.
GtkD 3.6.1Apr 24, 2017
- Fix the GNUMakefile. #196
GtkD 3.6.0Apr 22, 2017
- Update the libraries to the latest versions.
- Add librsvg. #193
- Allow for not using the runtime linker when generating the binding.
- Add mixin templates to generate the boilerplate needed to implement Gtk interfaces or overrideing Gtk functions.
GtkD 3.5.1Jan 10, 2017
- Set the correct path for the pkgconfig files. #181
GtkD 3.5.0Jan 6, 2017
- Allow removing signal handlers and register each handler seperatly with GTK. #170
- Add dub configurations for the demos. #177
- Fix gio.Socket.receive. #178
- Use the correct Homebrew path. #172
GtkD 3.4.1Dec 30, 2016
- Properly remove toggle references when an object is destroyed. #169
GtkD 3.4.0Dec 28, 2016
- Wraps the GTK+ 3.22 API.
- Update to GTK 3.22
- Properly finalize GTK objects. #165
- Reset the ID for glib.Timeout. #154
- Add libPeas Binding. #152
- Load libraries in the Global namespace to avoid Sourceview errors.
- Check the "GTK_BASEPATH" and "HOMEBREW_ROOT" environment variables on OSX. #164
- Print a more informative error message when we fail to load a library.
GtkD 3.3.0Mar 23, 2016
- Wraps the GTK+ 3.20 API.
GtkD 3.2.3Mar 7, 2016
GtkD 3.2.2Jan 21, 2016
- Add ddox generation script by Gerald Nunn.
- Allocate GTK structs with g_malloc0.
- GIO Action and Popover demo by Gerald Nunn. #140
- Don't create new objects in ListG and ListSG toArray.
GtkD 3.2.1Nov 23, 2015
- Fix ListG.toArray, and the unittest. #129
- Returning a TreeIter from a custom TreeModel should be optional. #130
- New CoreGL demo by: Sebastien Alaiwan. #132
- New Multithreading demo by: Gerald Nunn. #134
- Fix the vte path. #135
GtkD 3.2.0Oct 11, 2015
- Wraps the GTK+ 3.18 API.
GtkD 3.1.5Oct 3, 2015
- The Wrapper now shows file and linenumber on errors in the GIR files.
- Fix iterating ListG and ListSG. Fix #123
- Fix building GtkDGL.
GtkD 3.1.4Jul 6, 2015
- Fix issues with dmd 2.068.
- Throw GExceptions before ConstructionExceptions. Fix #118
- Add addMany and removeMany to gstreamer.Bin. Fix #116
GtkD 3.1.3May 25, 2015
- Don't document length parameters that arn't there.
- Don't treat guchar* as string. Fix #115
- Set the TreeModel after retrieving the TreeIter. Fix #113
GtkD 3.1.2April 12, 2015
- Fix gtk.Builder.Builder.addFromFile.
GtkD 3.1.1March 27, 2015
- Remove conflicting GStreamer Files.
GtkD 3.1.0March 26, 2015
- Wraps the GTK+ 3.16 API.
- Add TreeModelFilter and TreeModelSort constructors, #110.
GtkD 3.0.0March 15, 2015
- New Generator based on the gir files. for changes because of it see the wiki.
- Wraps the GTK+ 3.14 API.
- Deprecated the addOnDraw function that doesn't use scoped.
- Improve memory management for classes derived from gobject.ObjectG.
- Don't use absolute paths for the GTK libraries on OSX, Issue #97.
GtkD 2.4.2November 28, 2014
- Fix issue #102, stop allocating in the ObjectG destructor.
GtkD 2.4.1November 9, 2014
- Fix memory leak with gdk.Pixbuf.
- On Windows search for an copy of GTK+ in <exe path>\gtk.
GtkD 2.4.0August 4, 2014
- Calling unsupported functions now throws an Error.
- Add a Scoped overload for addOnDraw.
Since the GC can keep a lot of Contexts alive before a collection cycle starts,
some memory and GDI/X11 handles arn't released when no longer needed.
The Scoped overload destroys the Context at the end of the call releasing there resources.
- Avoid DLL issues on Windows.
GtkD now searches for the correct copy of Gtk+.
- Add a toArray function to glib.ListG and glib.ListSG.
- Add VTE binding, provided by Deadalnix.
- Remove D1 support.
There are a few reasons to do this:
- All three compilers have discontinued there D1 version.
- GtkD with D1 + Tango has been broken for a year now, without any complaints.
- I hope to better support D2 features like const, imutable, nothrow, pure.
- bug fixes.